Monty & Lucy
Once you have read this (10 DISGUSTING FACTS ABOUT FAST FOOD) it is unlikely that you would want to go to eat at a fast food restaurant again. These unbelievable though 100% true facts are good enough to stop me from going to such places.
- This is actually among one of the worst facts about fast food. The average fast food consumer consumes 12 public hairs in any given year.
- Bacteriophages have been given approval by the FDA to be used on processed food like hot dogs, cutlet, lunch meat etc.
- The cheese available to you In the market that is labeled as processed is just half of what you want (the product) while the rest of the product is additives, chemicals and flavoring that has nothing to do with the product.
- FDA has given approval for an average of 30 insect fragments that includes rodent hair per 100 grams of peanut butter.
- Shellac a product used to give improved shining to the wood and furniture could be a member in your stomach, since it is also used for food product.
- Salad is considered to be the healthiest option among fast food patron, but very little is known about its packing in an antifreeze compound, Propylene Glycerol that is known to cause eye and skin irritation.
- You must not have noticed that that the chicken items listed in the fast food chains contains beefs additives, that is been mentioned as an essence or an extract and is used to improve the flavor and change its health or nutritional stats.
- Every can of coke you consume has a lot of sugar in it, around 10 teaspoon of sugar, which is hell more than your body would want daily. It is just because of an additive phosphoric acid which lowers the level of sugar that you don’t puke out automatically after having the can.
- MacDonald itself uses a bizarre blend of 50 chemicals like those of ethyl acetate, phenethyl alcohol and solvent to match the taste of real strawberry.
- Chicken is the worst of all! It is obtained as slurry of pink paste by a chemical procedure, causing extreme bacterial growth, so it has to be cleaned in ammonia and then have to be added with essence that is more chemicals. Furthermore it is dyed to get the exact color. So just think what you are buying isn’t worth consuming, and think before ordering some chicken nuggets mate.
So what are you waiting for, share this post with your friends.. If you are a fast food freak and now, since you know these disgusting facts about fast food, you certainly need to change your diet.
Ronda throws people!
A compilation of Ronda throwing dudes across the mat.
EASY HEALTHY VEGAN BLACK QUINOA, BERRY AND CHIA SEED ENERGY BAR TOPPED WITH CRANBERRIES AND DARK CHOCOLATE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 12 dates
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 bits of dark chocolate
This energy bar is rammed with goodness! Not only is it the quinoa a complete protein, meaning that it contains all of essential amino acids the body cannot synthesize from other sources, but it also has the highest iron content of any grain! Additionally it is rich in essential amino acids and vitamins A, B2 and E and is an excellent gluten free alternative to other grains. I get mine from the wonderful people at Real Foods. The dates and berries are full of vitamins and dietary fibre and keep the whole bar stuck together. And well, the chocolate is a little happiness booster, filled with antioxidants and caffeine to get you pumped up and ready to go :)
And the best point is they are so easy to make! Start off with rinsing the quinoa in cold water, then bring to the boil and let it simmer for approximately 15 minutes, drain and set aside to cool (if you have the time, let it cool in the fridge overnight). Next step is the base: throw the chia seeds, berries and dates into the food processor and blend till its a gooey sticky red mess. I like to add apple sauce and vanilla for extra flavor. In a bowl mix most of the dried cranberries with the black quinoa and red mess. Spread the mixture on a sheet of baking paper, it should have a fairly dense consistency. Bake at 190 C/fan 170C/gas 5 for thirty minutes, depending on the thickness of the energy bars. Once crispy, remove from oven and cut into portions. Now’s the time to melt the dark chocolate in a small saucepan and cover each bar liberally, then sprinkle chopped dried cranberries on top while the chocolate is still warm. Let the whole thing cool et voilà! Enjoy as a workout snack, a posh biscuit or a lunchbox snack.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu +1410 pts
Where kinder eggs are illegal because they’re dangerous, but guns are totally okay.
Bass Ackwards logic.